Is EOS a good long-term investment choice in 2022 and beyond? Let’s find out.
EOS | Introduction
So what is EOS? EOS is one of the most ambitious crypto projects, considered a third-generation blockchain platform. EOS allows individuals and businesses to create dApps and other solutions, which is the reason why many consider EOS the next Ethereum.
We should mention that for now, EOS is a mid-cap cryptocurrency. Mid-cap cryptos have market capitalisation values, ranging between $1 billion and $10 billion. Mid-cap cryptocurrencies also have the potential to yield substantial profits.
If you believe in its potential and want to purchase EOS swiftly and effortlessly, then you can choose an exchange or connect directly with a broker. If you decide to trade via a brokerage service, then websites like Bitcoin Profit is a great place to start with. Their platform connects traders and brokers across the globe, ensuring high security and data safety.
Overview of EOS: Founders, Features, and Price History
Here is some more information about EOS and its potential:
EOS was created by Dan Larimer, Brendan Bloomer and the rest of the team from Block.one, which also maintains the EOS software. It has workers and advisers across numerous countries, including major operations in Hong Kong, Blacksburg, Virginia, and Los Angeles.
EOS definitely stands out. Some of its top features are:
● Decentralised Operating System: EOS is a decentralised operating system that helps provide a wide range of business- and user-friendly features.
● No Transaction Fees: If you decide to send or receive EOS, we’ve got some good news — there are no transaction fees.
● Scalability: Thanks to its delegated proof of stake (DPoS) protocol, EOS raises issues like scalability and could sustain millions of transactions per second. DPoS is a popular variation of the PoS principle in which network users vote and elect delegates to validate blocks.
● Less Energy Consumption: In comparison to other cryptos like Bitcoin, EOS consumes less energy thanks to its consensus mechanism.
● Upgradeability: Upgrades are available for all decentralised applications (dApps) running on the EOS blockchain technology.
Listed below are the historical data of EOS’ price, as per Yahoo! Finance, to help you understand its position in the market:
Oct 01, 2021 $3.9385
Sep 01, 2021 $5.0358
Aug 01, 2021 $4.0737
Jul 01, 2021 $4.1364
Jun 01, 2021 $6.6360
May 01, 2021 $6.4454
Apr 01, 2021 $4.8148
Mar 01, 2021 $3.4655
Feb 01, 2021 $2.9161
Jan 01, 2021 $2.5975
Top EOS Predictions for 2022 (and Beyond)
So will 2022 and beyond be better for EOS? Let’s find our what experts think!
Experts from Trading Beasts believe that EOS will hit $4.43834 in 2022. The predicted highest price is $5.54792, and the expected minimum price is $3.77259.
On the other hand, the team behind Digital Coin anticipates that the price of EOS will increase, making it a profitable investment. They believe that the price of EOS could go up to $9.5 this year and rise to $16.09 in the next five years.
Coin Price Forecast
According to Coin Price Forecast, the expected EOS price in the second half of the year 2022 is $7.65.
Last but not least, experts at Price Prediction believe EOS has the potential to hit a high of $8.37. By 2025, the price of EOS might reach a high of $25.87, with an average expected price of $22.31.
Please keep in mind that price predictions should not be considered financial advice. The cryptocurrency market is a highly volatile environment. Before engaging in any investment-related activity, it is strongly recommended that you perform research on your selected digital asset(s) and get advice from a licensed financial advisor. When trading currencies, it’s important to keep your emotions in check and do your due diligence.