BitcoinBetGame.com logo

BitcoinBetGame.com

1 1.5
The Best BTCmultiplier Lottery
  • BitcoinBetGame.com - bitcoinbetgame-com_1586703041.jpg
  • BitcoinBetGame.com - bitcoinbetgame-com_1586604411.jpg
  • BitcoinBetGame.com - bitcoinbetgame-com_1586703040.jpg
  • BitcoinBetGame.com - bitcoinbetgame-com_1586703042.jpg
BitcoinBetGame – Full Review Any crypto player looking to bet on lottery using BTC will find BitcoinBetGame one of the best choices out there. It is anonymous and mobile-friendly, and it welcomes players from countries where online betting is legal. This means it does not actively block...
Show more...BitcoinBetGame – Full Review Any crypto player looking to bet on lottery using BTC will find BitcoinBetGame one of the best choices out there. It is anonymous and mobile-friendly, and it welcomes players from countries where online betting is legal. This means it does not actively block players from certain jurisdictions and that the burden is on the players themselves to ensure that they are not violating any laws. BitcoinBetGame is unlike the typical online casino as it is dedicated to just one game: lottery. But despite its having only one game, the team behind BitcoinBetGame made sure that players will still get some kind of incentives that will also keep them wanting to buy more lottery tickets. Players who are thinking of customer support will be happy to know that they can send an email to the team. There is also a chat function that allows them to talk to other players. More importantly, BitcoinBetGame maintains a Telegram channel. Bonus and Promotions BitcoinBetGame does not have a wide range of casino bonuses, so players cannot expect to find welcome bonuses, casino free spins, or deposit bonuses offered to new and existing players. But what they will find in this Bitcoin lottery site is the referral bonus that grants players 100 USD in BTC. Players can enjoy this bonus when they invite 10 players who will also create an account and play lottery with Bitcoin. Games & Software Although there is only one casino game on board, BitcoinBetGame offers three types of lottery games: Golden Level, Silver Level, and Brown Level. Each of these levels have their own parameters as listed below: Golden Level – Win up to 65 mBTC = 70% chance to win 30% of betting amount Silver Level – Win up to 60 mBTC = 80% chance to win 20% of betting amount Brown Level – Win up to 55 mBTC = 90% chance to win 10% of betting amount Players will not find any other game here and will most likely not too see one in the future as the site focuses on Bitcoin lottery only.

BitcoinBetGame.com reviews

Leave a review

You may be also interested in
dota2expert

The Dota 2 roulette - is an entertaining attraction service where players place their bets in skins from game Dota 2 and raffle them among...

Wealth Sharing Systems, SA

Which Class you going to join the Lower Middle Class, Upper-Middle Class, Millionaire or Billionaire Wealth Class? With as little as five Euro...

NitrogenSports

NitrogenSports is the leading Bitcoin gambling website. Founded in 2013, it allows users to wager on sports, casino games and poker with Bitcoin....

Crypsino.io

Crypsino - Fair online gaming platform. Play with crypto. Free trial - Sign up and get 99 free credits to play and try our casino. Cards:...

Cryptwerk uses cookies

To personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. You consent to our cookies if you continue to use our website.

Accept